To develop clear communication strategies that foster a sense of community, openness, and collegiality within the Association.
The Member Communication Committee is responsible for the following:
- To facilitate the communication of information between ACE and its members
- To foster engagement and interaction among ACE members
- To manage and to apply design standards across ACE communication media
- To manage the ACE website
Chair of the Member Communication Committee
- The Chair shall be responsible for strategic planning and overall direction of the committee
- The Chair shall be responsible for chairing the meetings and ensuring the meetings move forward efficiently
- Unless otherwise agreed upon with the Committee Chair, volunteers shall commit to two calendar years of service in their volunteer role, starting on the date that volunteer completes their volunteer Expression of Interest form.
- Meetings may be held in person, or electronic means such as telephone, videoconference or by email.
- Meetings will be convened monthly using Google Hangouts. Additional smaller meetings with committee subgroups may be required
- Members are responsible for attending all meetings and, if unavailable, submitting a progress report in advance
2016 / 17 Goals
- Recruit additional volunteers to fill remaining openings
- Increase website engagement through new key positions: 1) Web Engagement Specialist, 2) Bloggers and 3) Emails Communications Specialists.
- Promote most updated news regarding Co-op to members
Interested in joining this committee as a volunteer?
Message the Chair in the Members section: 1) Search for the member by name, 2) Check the box next to their name and 3) In the "Choose an Action" dropdown menu, select "Send user a message (email)".