Investing in multi-faceted professional learning to develop members’ knowledge.
Building a vibrant professional learning community within a culture of collaboration that honours the diversity of all members.
Recognizing, adapting and responding effectively to the changing practical needs of students, industry partners and institutions, while at the same time adhering to provincial and national standards.
Maintaining a strategic and effective advocacy role that ensures sustainability and advancement.
Building systems of communication within ACE-WIL BC/Yukon that are transparent, timely, systematic, and respectful of all voices.
Clearly communicating the benefits of Co-operative Education and Work-Integrated Learning to secondary and post-secondary institutions, provincial and national governments, employers, students and other key stakeholders.
Supporting research efforts that enable students, partner organizations and membership to understand and advance Co-operative Education and Work-Integrated Learning.
– promote Co-operative Education and Work-Integrated Learning to students, employers and key stakeholders
– provide high-quality professional development for our members
– facilitate a forum for the exchange of ideas and experience
– liaise with other organizations involved in related interests
– maintain a leadership role provincially, nationally and internationally in the field of Co-operative Education and Work-Integrated Learning