The Co-op program is open to all Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) students. We work with a number of partners to set students up with successful work experience. BBA Co-op students have been employed in the following types of roles:
- Account Manager Trainee
- Business/Financial Analyst
- Communications Specialist
- Community Development Assistant
- Co-op Staff Accountant
- Finance Department Assistant
- Human Resources Assistant/Advisor
- Market Research Analyst
- Marketing/Public Relations Coordinator
- Project Management Coordinator
Students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.67, and have completed or are enrolled in the following courses before beginning their first work-term: ECON 1900, ECON 1950, MIST 2610, ACCT 2210, ACCT 2250, and ECON 2320. Students that complete three work terms (four months each) will achieve a Co-op designation on their transcript.
Learn more about co-op programs at TRU.