The Co-op program is open for all Bachelor of Natural Resource Science students. We work with a number of partners to set students up with successful work experience.
Natural Resource Science Co-op students have been employed in the following types of roles:
- Air Quality Program Specialist
- Environmental Scientist/Consultant
- Environmental Compliance Specialist
- Environmental Protection Specialist
- Natural Resources Conservation Specialist
- Soil Conservationist
- Wetlands/Watershed Resources Specialist
Students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.33 and have completed 30 credits before beginning their first work term.
Learn more about co-op programs at TRU.