The Co-op program is open for Bachelor of Science students in the following majors:
- Chemical Biology
- Chemistry/Environmental Chemistry
- Computing Science
Students that complete three work terms (four months each) will achieve a Co-op designation on their transcript.
Science Co-op students have been employed in just some of the following types of roles:
- Accelerator Applications Developer
- Aquatic Technologist
- Ecological Integrity Technician
- Field Biologist
- Geotechnical Lab co-op
- Laboratory Analyst
- Recoil Mass Spectrometer Researcher
- Reliability Engineering student
- Software Engineer
Learn more about co-op programs at TRU.